diciembre 15, 2003

I finished!

I have completly finished my fem and queer paper on the performativity of race! And I actually like it! and that makes me feel super proud that I did it. I hope she likes it, but I think its honestly a good solid paper and I dont mind the fact that it took me a little longer than I had hoped to finish. I'd rather have quality than just finish something that is crap. I now have 34 hrs left to study/take a final and to get as much of my cuba paper done as possible. Hopefully I will be able to get my friends to help me pack and do some laundry and then I'll just finish the Cuba paper at home since it's not due till saturday. yay! Although after this writing marathon I feel more ready to tackle this paper and get it done. Right now its started, with a solid thesis, outline, and the paper has been divided into sections. Most importantly the logic flows. And I know sooooo much about Cuba now after reading like 20+ books and articles on the subject. My works cited page will be insane so he'll have to give me an A in the class. Lets hope.

No hay comentarios.: