diciembre 30, 2003

a slow news day

This time next week I will be in Havana, Cuba. Thats just crazy. but really exciting, because it seems like I'm actually going and I have a ticket to Miami, and a hotel for the night, and I'm actually going. A tad bit scary, but thats okay because its only ten days, and its something different than what I would be doing if I just stayed home.

I wanted to post some random things, like how the news is just ridiculous, I just heard a report about college students and drinking, and the whole time I'm thinking "this is news?" But maybe its just a slow news day.

oh and during this break I realized that my nightmares have changed. Before I used to have nightmares about witches and falling off really high distances but now my nightmares are about having like 30 minutes to finish a giant paper. Thats just weird how my nightmares are now all school related but as andy said probably directly related to my finals.

umm thats all I have. I'm vaguely thinking about changing the format before I leave for Cuba, but right now I'm just thinking about it.

No hay comentarios.: