diciembre 27, 2003

yay!

i got my hair cut today and its super cute, very Mandy Moore. and it makes me happy since the lady didnt straighten my hair, like more hair places do, she just washed it and cut tiny little layers into it and then let me go. and now its super cute and not frizzy and it makes me happy. the perfect thing to make me excited about my Cuba trip, since I was getting scared that I would end up with bad hair in all my vacation pictures. yes I worry about stupid things, but thats good bc it means that nothing awful is happening in my life and I can just worry about my hair. life is good.

i really should get a digital camera. then i could post my mandy moore cute hair online. but then i'd get weid stalkers. and that wouldnt make me happy. since stalkers are never fun.

No hay comentarios.: