abril 25, 2006

Lady balls

Tucker Carlson is an idiot. Obviously. His name is Tucker. He wears a bow tie. He looks like his mommy is the only woman he's ever known. All those things though pale in comparison to the stupidity that comes out of his mouth in this clip. There's so much wrong with it. So much. Since I'm feeling lazy I'll just say this: don't judge people mr. bow tie, its not nice. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you never had to struggle financially to get an education, juggling raising children with going to classes all the while having to work a degrading job just to get by. No one want to grow up to be a stripper. That's not a childhood ambition. But just because its a less than desirable job doesn't mean that it makes someone less than a person for just doing what you have to do to get by. The end. Shortest rant ever. (if your so inclined broadsheet does a better job of ranting about this than I do).

Ok and now a bunch of links that I have carefully culled for you:

* Its seems like you can't be fired for reading my blog at work. congrats.

* Sheep as walking billboards. Adorable and good for the sheep. Its jes approved.

* Netflix envelopes. Through the years.

* Cool pictures of nyc in the past before they cleaned it up.

* How to move to a new apartment. Good logical stuff.

* "Do You Need A $500 Vibrator? Short answer: Of course you do. Longer answer: Wait, a what? Are you serious? Where?"

* The look book. I don't want to ruin it. Just click through look at the picture. You can thank me later.

* Gas prices, they suck. I knew they sucked previously, but now I have to drive to get everywhere again I feel it much more than umm previously. Anyways here are three little charts to point you towards the right direction in terms of who you should be mad at.

* A good post which breaks down why renting out wombs in India is a bad idea and should make those of us in the West just feel bad.

* The future of eroding abortion rights in the US. In handy chart form for those of you who think reading is so last year.

* I want to be Wes Anderson when I grow up. Minus the being male and white part. This commercial with him for american express demonstrates why.

* A list of sciency things people who graduated from high school should know, but that most people (ie me) don't.

* A cute collection of comics. You have to click on the things in the picture to get to the clips. A little work but its worth it if you like funny, sweet, dark things like I do.

* And finally do you remember "My Girl" it wasn't life altering for me, but other people loooove it. Anyways the cute girl in the film can write, and its funny and good and you should read it. The end.

** the links came from my internet wanderings. Places like kottle, feministing, and my random friends.

1 comentario:

Lasu dijo...

Actually, if you click on the large white comic man in the middle of the Perry Bible Fellowship collage, you'll be hyperlinked over to the PBF archives... For the win!

That's a lot of work for many though, so here's a link.