julio 09, 2006

Campioni!

Super happy about the Italy win. The moment it looked like they were going to go to penalty kicks I knew Italy was going to win because its always the team that doesn't look so hot during the game that wins during penalties. Normally this bothers me but since I hate the French (for reasons that are unknown even to me) I thought it was awesome.

So yea that's that. Yesterday the Houston Dynamo played against Chivas USA and they won 3 to 1. The game was awesome in spite of the fact that it was delayed for 30 minutes because of the rain. Not so awesome was the 5 hours of sleep I was running on because I am a genius and decided that it would be wise to end my evening Friday night with a shot of pure evil. I have no idea what was in that damn thing but I know I never want to drink it again. Well not unless I want to short circuit every bit of good reasoning in my body again and drive home in the rain less than sober. Not a smart move on my part. And normally I'm super good about that, but like I said that shot was evil. And I promise to never ever do it again. The end.

My engineer shorts finally got to meet the world on Friday night and they were a big hit because they are adorably short. They did inspire one of the bouncers to molest my hand and for that I must remember to always use the shorts for good and not evil. And to stay far far away from giant bouncers who are 5 times my size when I go out. But then again there are probably worse things in life than having a bouncer want to molest your hand. Like having a bouncer kick you out of a club. So that's good too.

When we finally made our way out of the club though it was raining and there was no way I could get my suede pumps wet. Because they mean more to me than life itself and I cant replace them. And since I wasn't drunk enough to think walking barefoot on dirty Houston sidewalks was a good idea, Lasu had to give me a piggy back to my car. Well a piggyback ride to the garage he made me walk on dirty garage pavement, to the 4th floor. I figure that he owes me from countless evenings that I've spent babysitting him so its ok.

And yea that's that. Some where in this evenings debauchery I completely messed up my back. Like it hates me now. And its my entire back that hurts, so I wish I knew what I did to it so I could make sure to never do that again. And yea that's that.

Exciting stuff, I know.

ps: If you haven't heard Justin Timberlakes 'SexyBack' yet you should do so right now. Its good catchy stuff.

* Do you love Ghostbusters as much as I do? Well you'll be pleased to know that you can now watch it in gif form.

* I love books. My daddy loves books. My brother loves books. My mom... well she likes books. Anyways we all love books, so when I read that "80% of US families did not buy or read a book last year" I was shocked. And yet not shocked because I already knew that my family is abnormal. Anyways the other stats in there are interesting and you may want to glance through them.

* "I'm Totally Psyched About This Abortion!" This article (from the Onion for those of you who cant decipher satire) is super funny and you should read it now. Oh and I found it here.

* "Smoking is a dirty habit. It's a dirty habit for a dirty little girl" This quote right there is why I love Lindsay Lohan so.

* And finally "The Garden State Effect" a great article music and people listening to certain bands simply because they're lemmings and what not.

No hay comentarios.: