julio 31, 2006

38 hours naps make Mondays feel like a steel wall of pain

Okay, so let's talk about Lindsay Lohan. Because I love her and think that she's getting unfairly picked on for being young, and hot, and slutty, and a self made multimillionaire, who likes to drink, and do some recreational drugs, and take slutty pictures. I mean really isn't that what America would like all its young women to turn into? If we're serious for just a bit and ignore that whole "pretend virgin" bs and just got real, then Lindsay really is the American dream. So why the double standard? Male actors do blow, act like sluts, stumble home at strange hours of the night and they're just called Irish or Australian or foreign or misunderstood. I understand all right though, you wanna have a good time, there's no shame in that, Ms. Lohan just wants to do the same thing but when she does she gets a scolding from her producing company. I smell the man at work here, and its just not right.

The girl works alot. She young, and youth only last for so long, so you should you know seize the day and what not. Besides which how many people do you know who can look this stunning coming out at last call? Not many.

ok bunch of links:

* This link is for lasu, who is afraid of the future. Its going to be ok, really.

* "Paris Hilton: Anti-Hero." Its mostly about pop music in general, but it does talk about Paris, who strangely I'm starting to actually like. I'm not quite sure how that happened.

* More evidence in video form that Johnny Depp is the coolest person on the planet. part one and two.

* Umm this site is like crack. Bad awful from the street corner crack. You have to click on the little boohbahs though and go to the part where they dance, because I kid you not I think I lost an hour of my life to this shit.

* If I had made all my millions from videos like this, I too would try to hide behind giant bags.

* This might be the perfect thing for me. Cute pet like object that I cant kill.

* a list of sexy movie scenes, which since they only list a couple of foreign films I totally do not agree with, because really i don't care how sexy tom cruise was in risky business but until you see the Polaroid scene in el sexo y lucia you have no idea what pretend movie sex should look like.

* Okay this video is funny and under 3 minutes. Its a win win.

* This little makeup how to series is awesome. And as an added bonus Elke has the most adorable accent.

* Have you met Face Hunter yet? Because until you have, you have not lived. Reasons I love include but are not limited to: I love seeing people have fun with clothes, I like looking at pretty people looking slightly off, I love clothes, I love clothes on foreigners wearing straight jackets as nuovo vougue, and seriously I love seeing people not taking themselves too seriously.

* Friday night was a weird night at the club. Weird awesome patron shots after last call are a totally bad/best idea ever type of night. There was a guy dressed as a pilot, which really I think says it all.

* A listing of the 50 best movie endings of all time. or something.

* And because just reading fluff rots your brain here's an update on the hpv vaccine. I don't understand why something this crucial isn't just being put inside lollipops and handed out to everyone and their mother. But you know that could just be me, and my irrational fear of dying of cancer.

ps: I'm obsessed with kellis' "bossy", dont worry though this should pass in like another week. or twelve. although for the life of me I cant comprehend whats going on in the video. like what alternate poddle and grilled filled paradise is she living in?

No hay comentarios.: