febrero 23, 2003

andy came to visit and things are better. i dont know why we fight, its really silly and pointless, we're both way too attached to ever break up. but things will be different now, but in a better way. i will make this a much more positive experience, yea i hate this weather it depresses me. yea it sucks to be in the middle of nowhere massachusets, yea i havent seen the sun in days, yea i dont really like women, but my room is happy, and i've made good friends. and its not like god hates me and i was born in this godforsaken place, so its not like this is permanent. its not. i'll keep myself busy and see Andy as much as possible and do my best. i wasnt made to live in this kind of weather but i'll make the best of it.

this is my own personal pep talk. things will get better, it cant be cold and dreary forever.

No hay comentarios.: