febrero 11, 2003

i'm really tired. I really should have done my work last weekend, but I didnt really think it was that much, but now it feels like a lot. I just had too much fun being really silly with my friends. the work will get done though, and if it doesnt its not going to kill me.
i took my very first stats quiz this morning at 9am. Its been 2 yrs since i've even looked at math, so i feel pretty good about it. Big lectures kinda freak me out, and when it feels like everyone is finishing before me it just starts to mess with my mind. This semester is really interesting, its like a class with 7 people and one with about 50, which is a lot for this school. I'm much more comfortable in the one with 7. But i dont think i'll ever ask a question in my lecture class, mostly because i feel its a waste of everyone elses time. Like today there was this girl who gives off a very strong home-schooled vibe and everyone was just looking at her like "what the hell are you talking about?" i vaguely felt bad for her. and then i just wanted her to stop talking about the damn graph because she was eating up my class time. ok enough rambling, back to work i go.

No hay comentarios.: