febrero 19, 2003

this weekend was really interesting and good. for one because of the damn snow it started when i left for boston on thrusday and didnt end until today when i went to class. It was nice to get 2 days off because of the snow. umm lets do a run down of the weekend:
* I got to see Andy
* I saw the Vagina Monologues on Friday at UMass Boston, w/Andy and it was a great show. I wish i could have seen it at Moho but oh well
* All my good friends showed up on Saturday and we went to the mall.
* I bought the best stuff from Kiehl's, that made me super happy
* Watched Anna get made over by the MAC ppl
* Got dressed
* Got beautiful flowers and card from Andy
* Began the pre-drinking
* Took an insane amount of pictures with friends
* Got to the dinner table and between 5 ppl killed a large bottle of white wine
* The salad came out and we began drinking bad red wine out of a box
* This guy started singing a Boys to Men song and it was both amusing and awkward and I distinctly remember chugging 2 things of wine thru it, and i remember looking at my glass....
and then after that it gets really fuzzy. I remember people screaming at me, someone picking me up, people restraining me, wanting to get out of my icky dress, and really nothing. I dont remember much, just the damn spinning that at first was fun but then made me want to cry/kill myself to make it stop. I came to around 3ish and the left side of my head really hurt, it seems that i banged my head against the toilet. It still hurts. I took a shower around 4ish, and went to bed around 5ish. I woke up at 9:42am and the spinning had calmed down to a gentle rocking which i could live with. I spent the rest of the day cleaning up the damage that I had done the day before and apologizing. No one really knows how much I had to drink, I think there were many places where it all went wrong though. Like how I started drinking before everyone else did. Before I even got to the table I was at 3 drinks. Then the white wine began and there was something about a team when the red wine came out, and it was at that point that I realized it was highly unlikely that i would be able to hold a liter of wine in my body. I dont think I'll be doing that again any time soon, or ever again, either one. It really sucks to wake up the next day having pissed off one of ur great friends, and not being able to remember what exactly u did.
Sunday night I had a yummy Thai dinner and got my present from Andy which was perfect. I left the next morning at 8am right when it was starting to snow. It didnt stop snowing until Tuesday, so everything that i had was canceled. I was really upset because I could have stayed in Boston an extra day. Its now Wednesday and I'm starting to get sick, but its just a cold so I should survive.

No hay comentarios.: