febrero 07, 2003

i spent $260 on books today. That just puts a damper on any day. Thats really going to hurt when the bill comes. Me and crazy anna were supposed to go to the mall today, but the van was cancelled. So anna doesnt have a dress for the formal next week yet, but thats ok. I've had a pretty good day today. We dyed my hair this morning, it at first looked awful like i had just bleached my hair and it was going to break off, but then i dried it and it looks really nice now, like i had just spent some time in the sun. or something. and then we spent a good hour or so just laughing about boys and how silly they are and how we justify them to other ppl. It was a really good conversation.

Oh yea, when i saw the snow this morning i was just pissed. I just sat there and cursed at the snow for a while and then went into anna's rm to bitch about it. I really have nothing to say today, my life is a little pathetic today, but my hair looks really good, so its ok.

No hay comentarios.: