noviembre 02, 2003

better

i figured that i should post something more upbeat since the last post was not so happy. i'm feeling better though, although its odd bc not really has changed between where i am now and last thrusday i'm still in the same yam as I was in but at least i have really great friends. like super great. and a really great man who shows up on my doorstep and visits for a few hours because he nows i need him...even if i wont ask. and my parents love me which is an extra bonus.

i spent the weekend on work and sleep and then andy visited and that was really good. i felt better just not being alone. and then he left and i spent the day in the sunroom reading and working on my presentation on cuba. i feel like i know a lot about cuba which is good. i'm finishing up a paper tonight and then hopefully sleeping. we'll see how that goes.

No hay comentarios.: