noviembre 15, 2003

my dad rocks

My daddy is the best man in the entire world. I talked to him on the phone today and he just put me in the best mood since my mom had kinda stressed me out, since I told her that I could graduate early and she said that I should and that I should go work for that semester, but I dont want to go to work just yet. So I told my dad about it and he said that I should just stay that year and take chinese and french and just learn for the sake of learning, and that just made me so happy to know that I had his support. Then I told him about my new idea of joining the peace corps after I graduate and doing that for the next two years after I graduate, and I thought he wasnt going to go for the idea but he was just like "why not? if its something that you can do then you should do it." Once again reaffirming that he is just the best man on earth. ever. the end.

No hay comentarios.: