noviembre 04, 2003

its getting cold

i looked around today and noticed that all the pretty leaves had fallen down already. i wonder when the last time i looked up was.

in other news I'm tired of the look of this place so i need suggestions on what i should do. i'm just not looking foward to playing with the links again...or the colors. but we shall see.

in other other news, i've decided that i should get a wonderful digital camera for my cuba trip since i've wanted to get one and this is a good excuse to treat myself. i deserve something nice.

and what else. i had my cuba presentation today and it went rather well in my opinion. a bunch of ppl asked questions, no one looked too bored, and i think i made all my points and it all made sense. i got a tad bit nervous, since i was scared some ppl were bored, and i hate boring ppl (since i lose interest rather quickly) but i realized that it wasnt me that just their normal expression and then i moved on. i dont know how long i talked for though...i was supposed to talk for 20minutes. so yea. that went well ppl told me they loved my presentation, so that makes me a happy girl.

No hay comentarios.: