noviembre 13, 2003

little post

This week has been interesing, with andy coming to visit and getting fun things in the mail and school winding down. I've been attempting to get more sleep so I'm going to do a quick post just so y'al know i'm still alive. its getting really cold, like 30s and it was way too windy today. I have my schedule for next semester done and for my senior year I only have 3 more classes left! woohoo! so today I decided that I want to take an art class, more languages, a photography class, and just fun things to do. and some more stuff at umass since their classes are fun. I'm incredibly looking foward to coming home and then going to Cuba, but right now I just want to see my parents and eat yummy food but the semester is almost over just 4 more weeks of class and then finals. I am so ready to be done with this semester and the classes that I'm taking since for the most part they have not been very good. Except for my women's studies class which I always learn the most useful wonderful things in, except sometimes its depressing. Oh and my cute cd drive came in the mail today, so I'm just waiting for a firewire cable to come in the mail and then i'll be all set. ok thats it.

read this:
this is just creepy

No hay comentarios.: