marzo 27, 2006

This is a tribute to the greatest post in the world

This weekend was interesting. I played designated driver while everyone around me got stupid drunk and I actually didn't mind, which is I'm sure the very first sign that I am old. We left our house around 11ish and got home around 5ish and in those 6 hours I felt like Jane Goodall out in the jungle with the chimpanzees. I saw my very first bar fight (a big ol guy got sucker punched, smacked his head against the wall, and then got right back up like a weebel), saw some unfortunate looking women dancing on top of a bar (why's it always the homely looking ones that are the first to get on the bar?), and even enjoyed an all male a cappella rendition of Madonna's "Like a Prayer" (its as disturbingly entertaining as it sounds). Nothing earth shattering was learned (drunk people like to sing and dance and make inappropriate hookups), but it was none the less a good night. Mostly because I know that the secret to getting along with the deeply inebriated is to always agree with them, that way they have no reason to stab you with anything shiny.

So yea that was that. Sunday was spent with Andy wishing that he would have stopped drinking somewhere around hour 4 and me making a delicious chicken stir fry that was insanely good even for me.

Here are some light and fluffy links:

* Hot Jewish Girls video. Seriously. Its funny and safe for work. The very best line is at the end of the video.

* AskMen.com tells you 6 ways to tell your girl to lose weight. And when that blows up in your face how to get over your ex in 11 simple steps.

* Project Runways' Secret Lesbian.

* This fabulous little sign via the always entertaining nerve scanner.

* And what's with all the ugly shoes for spring/summer? And pairing them with leggins? yuck.

No hay comentarios.: