diciembre 03, 2001

I had a really great weekend with the boy. I put off all my work, and did absolutely nothing all weekend. It was great. I think I should drop out of school and do nothing. Wait nevermind, now that I think about it I dont want to be like Edgar (hehe! sorry edgar but i had to)...anyways, there was a lot of fun happenings with the boy during the weekend. I kicked my roomate out of the room, when my roommate was there the boy agreed that Kim is a troll, and is annoying. Although she is a nice annoying since she at least tried to behave herself all weekend. ummm I supposedly held the boy hostage since he managed to miss every bus out of western mass. on Sunday. Although I do not agree with that in the slightest, since I have never had to force anyone to stay with me.....wait......no never. so yea...good weekend. actually no, very good weekend. I need more weekends like that.....now to force myself to do work.....euw

No hay comentarios.: