diciembre 14, 2001

so lets talk about yesterday...yesterday was a really good day, like it just was. I had a lot of really good conversations, I had my last practice for cheerleading, I got to dance alot, and i got to play lots with my friends....i scared the crap out of one of them, and that was a lot of fun...it was just overall alot of good stuff yesterday. It was the last day of classes for me, and I decided I'm gonna do an independent study next yr with my econ proffessor and that should be really good for me. I'm really excited about it....oh right ok. so we had a dance yesterday, and it was like "wear anything but clothes" so like these people were there in like seran wrap and caution tape, and towels etc....and like i saw much more ass than i needed to see...i had a lot of fun, probably cause i was sober and i just felt like having a good time. I've decided that I attract old guys...that are like at least a foot taller than me and are just plain creepy...any guy who ever tries to dance with me is just creepy...all of the guys there were U-Mass boys anyways, so all of them qualify under that....i dunno just random stuff

No hay comentarios.: