diciembre 03, 2001

u know what, i was considering placing a disclaimer on this stuff, bc the more i think about it the more i dont want my feelings to start shit, u know? like sometimes the way that i feel about certain things may very well piss ppl off. Mostly ppl who I dont really get along with. which makes me wonder what the hell I'm doing at a women's college...like what am I learning here really? that u have to play nice, and get along with everyone? what am I learning from this? to be nicer...mb i'm just really angry and i never realized it...charles always told me I was bitter...mb. it could be. enough shit has happen where I am pretty cynical about alot of stuff. but i dont know, it almost feels sureal here. like i dont belong bc i like to tell ppl things that they dont wanna hear. bc i dont play nice all the time. i feel awkward...but i think everyine does at one point or another...i dont know. i just dont feel like i have a solid foot on the ground. i kinda feel like i dont know what gonna happen next...but really who does?

No hay comentarios.: