diciembre 03, 2001

in thinking about my disclaimer I've decided to add this: I am demanding. I just am, I'm specifically demanding about ppl. and I'm admitting to this once, I am difficult. But i dont think I really am. I am but I'm not, and if u understand that then u should be proud of urself. My roommate is not one that I would have chosen, bc I just wouldnt of. bc she is so different from me, but shes different in a way where its like, I dont wanna be like that. but while I'm still gonna continue my bitching and moaning about her, (bc I think its damn funny/disturbing the things she does sometimes) i will say this. she means well. and if I dint live with her, i dont think i'd dislike her so much. but i do. and she has reasons to dislike me, bc y'all know how I am when I decide to bitch and to be a bitch about things. but yea...my point is that I'm human, and I'm gonna write about things the way that I remember them, which may not be the way that they actually happened, but oh well...

No hay comentarios.: