diciembre 23, 2001

so now i'm home...and its like "i dont remember my house looking like this..." and then i felt like shit....which is the best way to put it...like my room wasnt the way i remembered it and it doesnt feel like home...my mom has her own place, my dad has his own place, my brother has his own space back is Mass, and i dont really know where i belong...so i got home and i cleaned...i washed the dog, i vacummed, i hung my stuff up, i threw out papers i dont need anymore, i cleaned the bathroom, and it feels a little better...i got up this morning and i was like "well its better than being in the dorm...my bed doesnt smell like me anymore...now the new countdown begins until i get to go to dallas, and then after that until i get to go back to my dorm...i dont have a place...

No hay comentarios.: