diciembre 16, 2001

some days i wake up and everything is just good...actually better than good Its great, its all about getting a really good nights rest or good mornings rest in my case since I go to sleep when the sun comes up at 6:30am....thats ok though cause the other jes on my floor came in and woke me up at 11:30am to ask me if i wanted to get some breakfast...and when you've has just a really great conversation the night/morning before the day just starts off perfectly...and then i even get along with kim, and hold a conversation with her about how the phone rings at 2am and it doesnt wake her up, and me talking on the phone doesnt wake her up either....some days things just start off well...this is just one of those days, and yea....i'm gonna get something done today, i can feel it...

No hay comentarios.: