septiembre 16, 2003

all work and no play makes jes a dull girl

Ever since I moved from my old location to my new location, I have had no free time, and when I've done fun stuff its bc I'm ignoring something important. Like I havent even had time to talk to my mom all that much, and I love talking to her. But I've been getting up pretty early, especially considering that my classes are in the afternoon, like today i dont have class until 1pm, but i'm up now bc i feel guilty for not doing all of the ridiculous reading. Its really insane the amount of stuff i've been reading. its a shame that I'm not a slacker bc if I was I wouldnt feel so bad when I cant do all the readings or all my SA duties, i just start feeling guilty and so i punish myself and stay in the library all weekend and wake up early. At least I have yoga to make me calm down, except that I thought yoga was all stretching and laying down on the ground, but its not, like yesterday I broke a sweat which I didnt think would actually happen.

So yea, maybe all this work will mean a much easier time later on, or maybe it;ll get me ready for things getting much worse as the semester gets more stressful. we'll see.

No hay comentarios.: