septiembre 15, 2003

squirrels are ppl too

I just shared a moment with a squirrel. I was in the process of waking up trying to figure out why I had woken myself up so early and then I hear leaves breaking right outside my window and the same kind of crunch u would hear when someone is walking over leaves, only it was smaller. so I looked outside my window from my bed (which is 4ft off the ground) and I saw something brown outside my window, and since I didn't have my glasses it looked like a rat. but then rats don't have bushy tails so I knew I was dealing with a squirrel. I got my glasses out and sure enough it was a squirrel looking thru my window and trying to break in thru the screen. I thought about letting it in, but then I realized that might scare the squirrel and then I'd have to deal with a squirrel running loose thru my room. So I just kept staring at it and then it just stopped and looked at me, and we stayed like that for a long time. Until it decided to move higher up the building. So yea, that was my moment with the squirrel, which made waking up so early completely worthwhile.

Happy Anniversary Andyroo!

No hay comentarios.: