septiembre 05, 2003

The start of a new year

Its been a really long couple of weeks, but very fun too. I've met a bunch of really cool women, and I started picking out my classes and trying to get into umass classes and I dropped some courses bc my schedule was insane. My beds also now 4ft off the ground so my illegal fridge can fit under there. I'm pretty much running on low/empty but its been so wonderful having ppl move back on campus and i feel like i'm in such a good stable place, like i'm not a firstie whos super nervous or a sophmore whose still pretty unsure of stuff, and i'm not graduating this year. I'm in a great place where I know what the deal is with school, I know my way around, i'm comfortable in my own skin and I have another yr ahead of me thats going to be as drama free and dun as possible. its a good time.

my room is a complete mess though bc I dont have enough storage space anywhere. so that sucks, but andy will come over with a little tool kit and fix it, and so thats okay too. life is good.

oh and once i have a bit more time i'll revamp the old blog to something better bc change is good and healthy.

No hay comentarios.: