septiembre 24, 2003

not mountain day

its so sad. I knew it wasn't going to be mountain day and yet... I just wanted to believe that I would get the day off. especially since I stayed up way past my bedtime having waaay too much fun with ev. I'm glad I actually get to see her this year, like down the hall from me. oh but yea. I didn't study for corporate finance, that class just makes me so sad. Its not what I'm excited or even want to do with my life, I mean why would someone really want to sell their soul and work at Goldman Sachs? But yea, so I didn't study for my quiz so I'm gonna have to cram some info into my brain before I take this quiz. But at least I wont forget my calculator this time.

I keep checking and checking to see if maybe it is Mountain Day and I just didn't get called bc I have the pretty signs all made up....But sadly, it is not mountain day. Maybe it'll be next Wednesday though. I can hope.

No hay comentarios.: