septiembre 22, 2003

my weekend rocked!

I had the most wonderful weekend, and I wish I was still in Boston but I'm not I'm back in south Hadley wondering why I don't live in Boston and when mountain day shall be. I want it to be next wed. bc weds are my longest days and its yara's birthday so we could all go and do something fun. lets see there was a dinner on Friday with the whole house and the food was not so good even though I love seafood, but it was fun to go back to the house in a cab and not walk and have some ice cream and just hang out before everyone got back. Then Saturday I watched the very end of jes playing volleyball and then I took a nap while andy was in a meeting and then went out to dinner with andy to this place called charlies that was just so delicious and yummy and the waiter was really nice and the place was just really nice, and then Sunday I got andy out of going to a meeting and we just hung out and andy explained evil math to me and I kept him from doing his work. then I left super early in the morning and don't remember much of anything from class, except that I just wanted to come home and sleep and not be in class, or that I really could have lived with not going to classes today and taking the day off.

oh well, I'm back and I'll be back in Boston next weekend so I don't have t miss Andy for too much longer. I wish I could just skip my movie and just sleep.

No hay comentarios.: