abril 05, 2005

f@#&! self involved pricks

Its a bad sign when you're trying to write a message to your hall and everything you think of ends in "bitches"

Man I need to get out of this place.

And now a quote from my new favorite website:

Girl #1: She always has this miserable look about her.
Girl #2: Dude, that's just her face.
Girl #1: Ew.

--Lincoln Center

and a link. about the japanese.

This feels exactly like the last semester at HSEP where I missed a month of school and spent a billion more hours playing Mario Tennis than in Physics. awesome.

4 comentarios:

jpabad dijo...

that could be pretty funny..

"put the trash in the proper receptacle bitches! else i'll cap you with my nine!"

jes dijo...

yea, except they wouldnt get the humor in it, because we're tooo pc to be funny.

Lasu dijo...

Too PC to be funny? Get outta there!!

Unknown dijo...

Your page loaded really quick for all the content and images I'm impressed