abril 18, 2005

mercury is the new lead

Fortune cookie says "If you don't enjoy what you have, how could you be happier with more?"

Fortune cookies are surprisingly clever sometimes. Oh well. The universe has returned back to normal, after a week were everything was upside down, but Andy came to visit first for a night and then for two nights and it was fabulous. Absolutely nothing got done. We did however eat yummy Chinese food and have pizza and watch most of the fifth season of the west wing. Which was most needed.

Now I have a rather long list of things that need to be done. I have no clue how they'll actually get done, but I know it has to happen. I cannot wait to be done with classes. I'm very much looking foward to that.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Do you realize that your name is really almost practically "Jessica Alba"?

I think that this is awesome.

jes dijo...

It is actually, pretty awesome.