abril 09, 2005

we all feel how we feel inside

This past week has been surprisingly good to me. It basically involved me reading every book and article on Latino masculinity and then writing 19 pages in 14 hours. The first 11 were pretty good. If I had started a couple of hours earlier I would have done and alright on the other ones. But alas sun always beats work and I spent more time sunbathing than typing. Oh well paper draft is turned in.

The weeks just been a lot of memorable moments. Like a really fun seminar class and sitting in front of Blanchard with Yara avoiding work and enyoing the early night. Going out to mexican food and being really loud. Standing my ground in a meeting and winning. Getting to talk with old friends. And yea. a bunch of tiny good times.

I'm ready to graduate. Like mentally ready to move on. And that feels ridiculously good.

*This guy's been in college for 11 years. I respect that. I could barely stand to go through 4.
* I love pocky, the delicious Japanese waffle chocolate sticks. But I do not get their commercials. At all.
* this is just so i wont forget to watch this.

No hay comentarios.: