abril 28, 2005

i am the winner

I am:
0%
Republican.
"You're a complete liberal, utterly without a trace of Republicanism. Your strength is as the strength of ten because your heart is pure. (You hope.)"

Are You A Republican?


Ha!

Anyways on page 6 of the 20 page anthro research paper that I am editing. I'm basically going through and putting in stronger evidence and strenghtening my argument but its taking forever. So in between deep thinking about migration as a gendering process for Latino men I play minesweeper. Lots of minesweeper. Thinking about it today I think I play over 3 hours worth of minesweeper whenever I write a paper. Its probably way more than that but if I actually tallied it up I'd cry. I did however learn that my 27 sec. time in the intermediate minesweeper qualifies as a world record (in the top 25 of times for that level) which is cool. especially since I lost my old records when I reformated my computer, so who knows what scores I had there. They were good though. I remember that.

Next Tuesday is my last day of classes, which I will celebrate by going to champagne and strawberries. After that I only my womst paper (20pg), my presentation (10 minutes in front of a bunch of people), and my comedy final. Totally doable. Yay!

Okay back to the horror that is editing.

1 comentario:

Brendth dijo...

"After that I only my womst paper" ... ???
Oh my gosh child, sleep!! SLEEP!!! It took me a good 10 seconds just to decipher what you could have possibly meant.