abril 21, 2005

"the way to hump a cow" *

my eye needs to stop twitching. seriously. now. it started twitching a while ago (maybe at the beginning of the semester) and then andy came to visit and it stopped. but then of course he had to leave because he has to write a thesis in 9 days and it started twitching again. even though it was most lovely this week. i wore flowery dresses, and left the sunroof open on my car and it was fabulous. except for my eye which kept twitching. its the only part of my body that seems to care that i have to write a 20pg paper, a 5pg paper, a 3 pg paper, a 20pg paper, a 5pg paper, take a final, paint, paint, paint, write a speech, and give a speech in the next 2 weeks. the rest of me didnt really care. i was too busy watching the west wing, taking 2 hour dinner breaks, and goofing off with my friends.

during my goofing around I saw a post on my brothers site about someone wanting a life sized cut out of him and joked that it would be motivational not creepy. so in response he made this and suddenly i regained my work ethic. I've finished editing all the papers I needed to read for my anthro class, made appointments, gone into work, started readings, gone to class, and started my research for my 2nd 20 page paper. so now my brother is my wallpaper and work is getting done. yay.

now if only my eye would stop twitching.

*e.e.cummings. read this.

-and this.
--and this too.
---and while your at it, dont forget about this. (okay so maybe I havent been so productive)

3 comentarios:

jpabad dijo...

I think that the mystery beverage in the paper bag is what sells it.

no other picture would work.

Anónimo dijo...

The twitching comes from living with a big lie. You made a lot of passes at this man. He not only did not respond but started joking with you about it. You felt made fun of. To make it worst you got fired for not working. You retaliated by telling a big lie. So your eye started twitching. The big joke on you is that he did not respond to you because he is secretly gay. It was not a rejection of you specifically. You did not need to get so upset that you felt the need to attack. But then again you did get something for your troubles. So maybe the joke is on them. :-)

Anónimo dijo...

You must have a really interested life to get a comment like that. Maybe you should try writing novels.