julio 12, 2003

i had the most normal day today, i went shopping at old navy and bought a really cute skirt and some wonderful flip flops and a really belt thing. it was nice bc i havent been shopping in a while, so that was just nice to be able to go somewhere by myself without having to get anyone to get me a ride. i went to stapples and tried to find my planner but they didnt have the one that i like so it was a no go kind of thing. i was sad but i still looked around the store, so that was okay. umm lets see i dont know my way around here since i've never driven around here on my own, so it took me a while to find where the staples was and the thing is that its all country driving like where theres trackers coming out of nowhere and farms and stuff. i'm used to city driving. but it was fun, and so incredibly nice to have a car (yay for cars, thanks jonathan!)

No hay comentarios.: