julio 29, 2003

"wait so why arent we in jail right now?"

yea so my week in Houston went by in a blur punctuated by a night out on Saturday that I vaguely remember, so I must have had some fun. I worked that day at astroworld working security for the Kumbia Kings concert basically being a bitch and telling ppl they couldnt come in with video cameras. They loved me. I also saw more hootched out 12 year olds than I needed to see, I was just thinking the whole night "your mother let you out of the house looking like that?" like my mom would have kicked my ass if she saw me looking like a prostitute at 11, when your 20 you earn the right to look like a hooker and you can wear whatever you want to pull off but in the pre-teens come on now, you dont even have anything to show off. oh and i saw plenty of unattractive ppl so that made me feel much prettier, bc it just simply reminded me what normal people look like, and I felt bad for them.

So after standing for 6 hrs straight I knew that I deserved a drink, and so we all (alesh, kenneth, some friends of kenneth, alesh' cousin, and me) went out to a club first and then we stopped at a gas station bought some beer and since I dont drink beer some smirnoff triple black for myself, and then went to some party in the warehouse district, where i was i dont know, but the music was good and loud and i had a bunch of fun being a goof with alesh' and company. After that things get fuzzy. I have no concept of how much time i actually spent there, but i do know that by the end of our time there alesh had decided that I was not going home like that, and I think i agreed. what proceeded next was the longest and most drunken drive of my life. I think i tried to jump out of the car at least 4 times. I managed to escape from the car though only like twice...actually no more than that...the most memorable one/least memorable one was when she parked the car in a parking lot bc i guess they were afraid i was gonna get out while the car was in motion and i just layed down on the parking lot floor and shut my eyes and then next thing i knew there were two cop cars and i was like "oh shit, i'm going to jail now" but tre and alesh talked to them and then one of the cops asked me some questions and then we were on our way. with the amount of open containers and various other things in the car i really should have been in jail...my mom would have loved that.

ummm finally we got to alesh' and i took a really cold shower and tried to sleep but the room was spinning so hard and alesh made me eat toast and it was really gross. then we called my mom so she wouldnt freak out and i drunkenly told her i wasnt coming home and she was pretty calm about it. and then it was the next day. that was my night. or as much as i can remember. the end.

No hay comentarios.: