julio 24, 2003

malls + kids= not fun

Going shopping with a two year old is not nearly as fun as I thought it would be. Its just really tiring and you dont really get to do any real shopping, so that was a bust. But kassady is just really fun to be around minus her busting up my lip with her head and trying to poke my eye out, oh and thinking that my breast are drums and banging at them while i'm carrying her. other than that it was really fun.

my birthday was yesterday and it was really fun. american airlines lost my bags and told me they would arrive at 5pm and they didnt even show up until 2am. I really should have just checked the bag...eh at least now i know. but i got to hang out with brent and steven and that was just really fun we ate yummy food with my folks and then my mom showed up with the cake and we ate cake. oh and i got really really pretty flowers from andy. so it was a very good day.

No hay comentarios.: