marzo 08, 2004

cutie cutie

right so, today is a blah day. today is the definition of a blah day. Its snowing, again, and its March. Its really sucks. I'm trying to remain positive but really I'm too tired for that to work. This isnt a positive post....umm let me think. I have "Hey Mama" by the Black Eyed Peas stuck in my head...I'm addicted to the video. Its funny because I start dancing to it when I get bored and that makes me look carzy bc ppl dont know that i have a song going on in my head.

okay the people in the library are riduclous. They're just loud and obnoxious. "How do you spell english?" "i dont care."

eeek. home on thrusday! sooo excited for clear skies and seventy degree weather, and for yummy yummy empanadas and arepas....and carne asada! ohh sooo delicious.

ok this is just asking for trouble. stupid civil engineers.

I added these two things around 8ish:
*i think this is probably only amusing for ppl at moho but I'll add it in here anyways
*I like how this is considered news in Africa

No hay comentarios.: