marzo 29, 2004

Monday Monday

mondays suck, but I think we all know this. Tragety has fallen upon our blogging community this week as one of our own has been struck by the most tragic of tragic fates. His father found his blog and has suddenly learned of the secret alter ego of their mild mannered son. Which gives us a time to pause and reflect about what exactly we write about within our blogs. Always filter. *always* Do not write about wild orgies with kegs and hot women. Write about the weather and that interesting sign that you saw on the way to class. Or that guy who cut you off on your way to your friends house. Do not give actually names, and if you do make sure you clear it with everyone before you post.

Actually this whole incident has got me thinking about my blog and what I want to do with it. Its rather bold of me to have my name attached to this, since anyone can goggle for me and get my blog. This has happened before and I had to block some people and it just wasnt pleasant. So I'm going to think of moving the blog and regaining my annonimity. or something. we'll see.

Todays random public service annoucement is of the real dolls, the world's finnest love toy. Now I thought about posting this here for a really long time before I actually did it. First I didnt want y'all to think I was into strange silicone love dolls, so I'm going to explain that I'm not in the market for a love doll. I found this on nerve.com which is one of my most favorite sites, because of its humor. It was one of the "i did it for science" experiments. I decided to post it because I feel that its a site that helps to demistify the male species, since this is obviously what some very rich sick men are into. Their into silicone dolls that look like crack whores or alternately into perfectly sculpted women that they dont have to feed and that dont talk. I recommend reading the faqs section, since these ppl are ridiculous. yea. thats all I'm going to say about it.

Oh and wtf?

No hay comentarios.: