marzo 04, 2004

*monkeys*

It is the end of my week and I am exhausted, but really thats every week so I'm not too concerned about it. Today was rather uneventful, sleep in, get to class late, pull a show and tell out of my ass (i talked about Gloia Anzaldua who I could recite in my sleep), and then had fem theory where I never quite know if my professor is loving what i'm saying or wanting me to stop probletamizing these theories...and then I had to go to the Career Development Center, which I dont really go to, but I had a miers-briggs assement and it was really fun. it turns out that i'm a bunch of really interesting combinations.

yea. i havent gotten much in terms of work done, and i need to go to a lecture tonight....eek. yea this post isnt exciting. what is exciting is that i'm going home, and that my boy is coming this weekend, and that i may see Havana Night tonight (I've been having very comforting dreams about Cuba lately, I dont know what thats about) and that I'm going home next weekend. I'm going to utilize my time being home to 1) learn more about my parents since I dont know much about their lives before me and 2)convince my parents to let me go to Colombia for part of the summer (like a month). thats my goal. also to get a good tan.

i'm really shallow sometimes. so much to do....so little time/energy. thats all.

No hay comentarios.: