marzo 30, 2004

pancakes

i cant believe I forgot to post about these things:

*On the way to pick my bro up at the airport there was a giant "Jews for Jesus" bus. Like giant. I'd always heard about these ppl but I always assumed it was a joke, but by the looks of their website its really not. I still dont get it though, so if anyone wants to explain it to me that would be lovely.

*While home I was instructed to go to the mall and buy my dad new pjs since thats what he would be living in from now on. (I got him nice ones that didnt remind me of a hospital gown or Homer's mumu in that episode where his goal is to become obese) anyways, so i'm walking to around and there is a man in a giant bunny suit (for easter obviously) and he starts waving at me. Now I already think humans in animal suits are weird so I try not to make eye contact. The man then proceeds to start blowing kisses at me and dancing. It was then that I realized that my life had hit a new low since I was getting hit on by a man in a bunny suit.

*thick texas accents never fail to amuse me.

*For further reference never miss a weeks worth of class. Especially when you typically barely make it through classes when you dont miss class. i cant wait for this week to be over and to sleeeeep.

I had more but now i forgot. I'm too damn sleepy. Damn me and living on the other side of campus and going to bed at 4 in the morning bc I stayed up and chatted with ev. i just wish i could nap. i cant wait until next yr when i'll be living right on campus and not across a river and up a hill. Oh and another thing, eating salads while good for my body just doesnt fill me up the way my old meat diet did. (I'm now eating salads first so that I can slowly insert veggies into my diet since I have really eaten any in the last 3 yrs i've been in college, I previously just ate meat. lots of meat.) So this is sad bc I ate at 12:30 and now I'm sooo hungry again! maybe it would help if i ate breakfast. we'll see.

No hay comentarios.: