junio 15, 2006

aint no other man*

I'm not the most patient person in the world. And me saying that right now is the understandment of the year. Its something that I'm trying to work on, yet find it impossibly amusing. Like one of those quirks about me that are impossibly annoying and yet just a little bit endearing. Well at least to myself. It annoys the hell out of other people. In the four billion years Andy and I were dating I don't think he ever once managed to give me a gift before my figuring out what was inside. Because I don't like waiting until I unwrap something to know what's inside. I like to know now.

So waiting to get hear back after my interview was excruciating. I made it worse though by really doing nothing but waiting. And checking my email obsessively. Until finally I heard something. They want me to come in for a second interview. Which would be just a good thing if I wasn't so patient-ly challenged. Thankfully the interview is tomorrow, and I wont die waiting until then. So after that we'll see what happens.

ok now links:

* the title comes from christina aguilera's new single which is really catchy

* Not the hottest looking site, but it provides interesting and relevant information on average salaries for different jobs.

* You should go read this post by my bro. Its amusing.

* If you enjoy watching cars crash into each other this video is for you.

* A cool little calculator lets you know how much your saving over time by making your own lunch instead of eating out every day. via lifehacker

* My love for meat is apparently inherited from my folks. Well that and its just so yummy.

* Are you lacking cuteness in your life? This video should cure you of that.

* Yesterday the most exciting game by far was the Saudia Arabia vs Tunisia match. In games like these though sometimes I don't know who to root for, so I root for whichever country is more of an underdog. If your politically inclined there's this handy guide that lets you know who you should root for. Oh and if you're like me and love soccer and fashion there's this article from the nytimes.

* Remember when I was traveling and was attacked by that creepy machine thing? No, well heres a picture of it.

No hay comentarios.: