junio 12, 2006

white chocolate flavor

Umm I have nothing to say today. Odd. I'm just obsessively checking my email waiting for some folks to get back to me. That and watching bad tv while I still can. I'm doing some vaguely productive stuff though like looking for a cute little apartment. But I don't consider that real productivity since I'm not calling places up and setting up appointments just yet. Mostly because until I sign something I wont actually believe that I'm staying in Houston.

and yea that's all I've got.

Ok here's a handfull of links:

* Today the Us played the Czechs and they sucked. Sucked so much I don't even wanna talk about it, I just want to pretend it didn't happen. So that's what I'm going to do. Instead I'm going to point you over to this clip of Colbert telling folks that their goal should be to ignore soccer. Clearly he's just being funny, but far scarier is having that exact same argument used for real. Seriously arguing that Americans don't like soccer because they're more evolved and like sports where people use their hands, is just an ignorant argument. Americans more evolved than the rest of the world? Somehow I doubt that.

* Here's an interesting and thoughtful article on why Brazilian soccer stars go by one name.

* A duh article from the nytimes on how stuff you do online can keep you from getting a job.

* Good solid advice for recent grads and young adults alike.

* A great article on how to avoid all the junk they sell in supermarkets.

* And finally something too cute! and something a bit creepy.

* Oh and this shirt was totally made for me:

Meat is Murder. Tasty, Tasty, Murder - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Its pink and funny mean. Just like me.

No hay comentarios.: