abril 04, 2002

right so yes. professors are funny little creatures, i hope to be one of them one day. i went in to talk to my macro prof today, and my women's studies prof, and they're just funny. I'm convinced that my macro prof is the most lonely little man on the planet, well maybe not, i know he has kids and a wife so he cant be so lonely but he's always alone during his office hours. On the other hand my eco advisor is kinda a bit of a slut, bc he's in his office with a different girl everytime i check in on him, but thats ok, he's a fun man. but my women's studies professor is just funny, she's a great teacher, i just dont really believe eveything she has to say, which is ok. I'd be curious to know if other professors at other colleges are just as weird as mine are. oh and i saw a dog pee in the middle of Skinner today (its one of our buildings), its funny bc all of them bring their dogs to class and i always wondered if they (the dogs) were just well trained or what. so now i know. the dog just got too excited, its not his fault.

No hay comentarios.: