marzo 04, 2003

i think i have a fever, which cant be good.

i've just had really interesting luck since i've gotten back. to begin with when me and Andy walked around Boston in the rain I got all my stuff wet, I thought no big deal its just stuff and it can get that wet. Yea, turns out everything got soaked, including my checkbook and most importantly my ti-89. when i tried to turn it on this morning, it just wouldnt turn on, and i basically just flipped out. it was just way too much for it begin so early in the morning. That calculator just means a ton to me, not to mention thats its really expensive. so i got back from stats, and i picked up my mail and of course in the mail was the nifty usb cable that i had ordered the week before from TI, just to rub it in. so i went up to my rm and talked to andy and quietly mourned my calculator and he was really sweet about it and offered to email some MIT list to try to find me another one at a cheaper price. i tried putting another pair of batteries in it, but no to no avail, so i pretty much figured that i was screwed and was going to have to send my baby back to texas to have it fixed. but i decided to try one more time just changing the batteries and sweet talking it, so i walked over to the ghetto and overpriced camous store on the opposite end of campus and got new batteries and they worked! that was probably the highlight of my day, although econ wasnt that bad bc Gabe is just silly and has a really random train of thought. We're supposed to make "contracts" for the 4 projects we're gonna do this semester, like 4 essays or 1 big essay, or a short documentary film, or a webpage, or debates, or basically whatever else we wanna do. i dont know what i wanna do, but i'm gonna pick something that i would like to do anyways so that i dont end up not doing it. umm yea, and my back still hurts. i think my body is rebelling.

No hay comentarios.: