marzo 11, 2003

so I was running late to econ bc I had stopped in to get my mail bc today was the day that they sent out the notices telling ppl where it was that they would be placed next yr if they were hired as SA/HP's (I'm in S.Mandelle which is a little out of the way in campus but its really pretty, plus i get a single, so really what do i care) and i passed by Gabe's office on my way to class and he was there, which was funny bc he was supposed to be in class. But he was like "i was looking for you I have something for you. I brought you some chocolate" and I was like "huh? chocolate" and then i look and he had brought me a piece of chocolate cake, and so i got all excited and then i remembered that we had an entire conversation where we talked about him putting chocolate and tofu together into a cake and how wonderful it was and i was telling him theres no way tofu could make anything taste good. So I knew this was the tofu cake, and so the excitement of "thanks!" was followed by "hey this has tofu in it doesnt it" and he tells me that I'm supposed to taste it first, and now of course i dont want to bc tofu = bad in my brain. but i was polite and had a bite and it was good. It was really good. and i was dumbfounded and spent the entire ride up to class in complete confusion while Gabe laughed at me and said "i told you it was good." It was really good. I want more. But i'm still confused bc its like tofu and chocolate cant make cake. its really delicious though.

okay back to work i go.

No hay comentarios.: