marzo 07, 2003

i'm in a surprisingly good mood today. well to begin with i got over my damn flu/cold whatever the hell that was. man that was awful. i went to the health center and told them about the sneezing and about my back and she gave me these cool disposable termometers and some allegra pills, bc she basically thought i was allergic to something. but i dont have any allergies so i dont know. but the drugs had nasal decongestant in them and so now i'm feeling tons better. so i think thats the beginning of my great mood today. its like waking up out of an awful nightmare or something.

umm but yea, today has been good. i showered and cleaned my room and organized things, and feel like i'm getting things done. not like school things, which i should be doing since i have 2 midterms this week, but like other things. like i talked to andy and we had a good conversation, like things arent perfect yet but they feel really good. He's gone away on a retreat this weekend, which sucks, but it'll give me like a day to just study. and my brother is coming tomorrow to help me figure out why my internet explorer keeps crashing on me, so thats really exciting, bc well he's family and you should always be happy when family comes to visit. oh and i'm going to Florida next friday!!!! this time next week i'll be retired and fishing. woohoo! and its warm there! i feel so good. what else...ohh i had a really good and long conversation with jose (serpas) and that was really nice, bc i hadnt talked to him in a while and that was nice. so giddy so excited and happy that i'm not sick and dont look like a battered woman anymore! yay!

No hay comentarios.: