marzo 25, 2003

i'm finally back at Moho. I went from Tampa to Houston (after the most horrible experience with an airline I've ever had. ever. i hate delta) and then from Houston back to Moho. I was only in Houston for like 3-4 days, but like 2 of those were eaten up by flying, so i dont know somewhere between 3 and 4. The trip in to Houston was unexpected, but incredibly wonderful, I got to see my Andy for a little bit before he headed down to South Padre Island for his spring break, and I was able to be there for my mom while she had surgery. It felt really good to be there for her. I even managed to squeeze in giving the dog a bath and a miny shopping spree. Very mini actually, but it felt good and normal to just go to Target and swing by the mall and just get what I needed and not have it be like an ordeal. Its actually been a really good day today, which is odd because travel days are normally really odd for me, just because its so sad to leave home, and long flights give u too much time to think of what ur doing with ur life and where ur going and why ur leaving people that you love, but the flight in today was really good, i got a snackpack with oreos in it, and i got hit on by a guy on the flight from Baltimore to Hartford, which is odd bc i dont get hit on like it doesnt happen, i give off the not interested/dating someone/not gay vibe and so it just never happens, so it was funny when the guy handed me his email address. Funnier still bc a guy in Tampa started trying to talk to me, so I guess I'm on some kind of airport streak. or something. but yea, todays been really good, made even better by andy calling me like 10 minutes after i got in from a really good airport ride.

i got really sleepy all of a sudden, but i just wanted to mention my sudden obssession with R Kelly's Igninition Remix....i dont why though. eh i'll ponder that while i sleep.

No hay comentarios.: