marzo 27, 2003

I'm incredibly proud of myself. I hung two curtains on my wall, basically doing a very trading spaces type makeover to my room. I think spending last week watching those shows all the time just made it so i couldnt help myself. But I'm really proud of myself bc it looks amazing, like my room feels like my room now. I'm even more excited about next yr and what I'm going to do with that room. My wonderful Andy bought me one of those hanging hammock type chairs while he was in Mexico today, which are illegal in the dorms, but whatever, I already figured out how to make it fit into my tiny room. soooo excited. even more excited bc I told Andy to find a job in Houston for the summer and that he could live with us for the summer, and he's thinking about it, which would be great like super great, like wonderfully great. but we'll see if it actually happens. I hope so.

No hay comentarios.: