marzo 19, 2003

i'm in Englewood Florida from break, and so I'm cut off from the internet, but I'm getting to live the retirement life which is wonderful to say the least. We were supposed to go to Busch Gardens today, but the weather was icky this morning so we didnt. I've basically been surrounded by old ppl the whole time i've been here, but Ev's grandparents and family are nice and feed me well so I'm happy. Yesterday we went out on the boat and that was really fun, and we layed out on the breach all day, I have a little bit of a tan which is nice. ummm and yea, having shrimp for dinner every night is wonderful. oh and Ev takes golf waaaay too seriously, she's playing with old ladies tomorrow and is all worried about it. its silly. okay dinner time, i hope y'all are enjoying the week as well.

No hay comentarios.: