marzo 09, 2003

so i had yara buy me 4 cans of tuna, bc i figured that would keep me alive until the end of the semester. Turns out that the cans arent the ones with the little flip tops that u can open w/out a can opener, they're just normal cans. so yara, being a sweetie, lets me borrow her can opener so that i can open my tuna cans when i get hungry. so of course tonight, studying italian i get hungry and want to open some tuna and have some tuna and ritz crackers bc well i'm starving. but this isnt like an eletric can opener or even one of those with the handels its just like some metal, a bottle opener thing, and a little turnie thing and thats it. so of course i have no idea how to use it. and i felt really pathetic considering what i am capable of doing, and that i did go to an engineering high school for 4 freaking yrs and i cant work this can opener. and i tried for like a good 30 minutes. i even goggled it and nothing. so finally yara came home and showed me how to do it. but now my tummy hurts and i wish i had never decided to eat tuna and ritz....

No hay comentarios.: