marzo 08, 2003

i've been thinking about Aaron (Spurling) alot lately. Mostly bc I have no idea where he is, or what he's doing, and I'm afraid that he actually signed up with the Marines, in which case he's been deployed by now. which is frightening to think about. i just really wonder where he is. so if any of y'all know where he is, just pass that info on to me. thanks.

also my brother came and fixed my internet explorer and got me this cool thing called Crazy Brower which is just too much fun to play with and makes me happy. i should do work though, and stop playing with my computer like i've been doing all day...oh well. to work i go. i hate being on duty, bc normally i dont mind just having to do work, i only mind it when i'm stuck here doing work. trapped. eh oh well, this is the last time this semester that i have to do it. so yay!

No hay comentarios.: