octubre 04, 2003

Cuba crazy

I'm in the library on a Saturday night, and the sad/pathetic part is that this is my entertainment for the night and I don't mind it. So I'm supposed to be reading my corporate finance but that's just boring, so I decided that something fun and productive that I could do was to start my research on my research paper that's due at the end of the semester. yea I'm a big dork, so I started looking up books and ordered a bunch of them up...like more than 20....but that's okay because its only October and this isn't due until the end of December. yea feel free to hate me, mostly because I'm excited about this and starting my research waaaay too early.

oh and its really cold here. and its only October. If it started snowing in the next couple of weeks I wouldn't be surprised.

No hay comentarios.: